This birthday was one of my favorite ones so far. Seth had asked me a few days before my birthday what I wanted. I gave the response that my mom always used to give when we asked her...KIDS THAT MIND. I gave that response in jest because I couldn't think of anything I really wanted or needed...and a certain 3 1/2 year old has been particularly challenging recently. Seth surprised me by delivering on my request. He printed out a little job chart for Phin and bought a set of stamps that Phin could earn on his chart and on his hand. It worked like a charm all day. This birthday I am most grateful for my thoughtful husband that continues to make all of my dreams and wishes come true.
I had the day off from work and wanted to spoil myself all day...so I started the day off at the new Waffle Love. The kids shared a cinnamon sugar waffle and I enjoyed a banana cream waffle.
After waffles we went to Smith's and Costco for some shopping...and stopped at Swig for a drink and sugar cookie. When we got home we walked over to the park to play with some friends. I didn't have the double attachment for our stroller so I put Millie in the Ergo for the walk over. She felt like a little koala bear hanging onto my back.
I have always loved that I get to share my birthday with my dad...it is a lot less awkward when people are singing to someone else too. When our friend Morgan was visiting from Italy he mentioned that he had visited an authentic Italian Pizza Place in Bountiful. I looked it up and decided it would be the perfect place to celebrate with my parents. If any of you are interested it is Ti Amo Pizzeria in Colonial Square off 2600 South...it was delicious.
We came back to our house after for cake and ice cream. Seth ordered my favorite Marzipan.
Phin serenaded us with an excellent rendition of Happy Birthday...
and then he blew out our candles.
Thank you to everyone that sent Birthday wishes!







3 comments:
Those waffles look amazing
Such a perfect day for my favorite Suzanne!!
I think facebook forgot to remind me of your birthday! Looks like it was a good one! I've never had marzipan cake, something to try I guess. Happy b-lated Birthday!
Post a Comment