January brought many changes for our little family. I was called as the 2nd Counselor in the Young Women's in our ward just before we left on our cruise. When we got back I jumped right into my calling and found out that we had a planning retreat on Saturday, January 28th. I was a little bummed because the kids had earned admission to the KUED Super Reader party by reading books for 20 minutes everyday in November. Seth was an absolute sweetheart and took the kids to the party. Phin steered clear of all the characters...Millie apparently wished she could have steered clear of Elmo as well.
They also enjoyed the snack table.
Phin was able to build with gumdrops and toothpicks.
They also watched a magic show...Phin was probably saying Booyah in this picture...he learned that word from the magician.
It was sad to miss this fun day with the kids...but I think they had a fabulous time with Seth.







No comments:
Post a Comment