Monday, February 6, 2017

Cruising


This is my last cruise post.  I thought I would document some of our adventures on the ship.  The first morning we headed to breakfast in our PJs and then checked out the helicopter pad.  It was super windy but we loved watching these birds diving to catch jumping or flying fish.


We even managed to catch a rainbow...must have been a sign that our day in St. Kitts would be extra perfect.


Our last day on the ship was at sea.  We finally had time to climb the rock wall on the ship. 




 

 








We also played shuffleboard...Seth and I were the worst.



Before dinner we sat on the deck for a while before dinner.  Seth wrote in his journal...


and I enjoyed this beautiful view.


The next day we were back in Puerto Rico.  Before leaving the cruise ship terminal we were able to find one more of our favorite treats.  Our friends Brian and Alisha ended up renting a car for the day and dropped us back off at the airport.


We came back the the wintry tundra that is Utah with great memories from a week in the sunshine.  Seeing these pictures makes me wish we could go back.  We hope to take another cruise with our Clemson friends again sometime.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm still curious how your hurt leg ended up being a blessing?