The first Saturday in February we headed down to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point as a family. I purchased a new Connect Pass for Phin and myself on Black Friday and we still had the admission left for this museum on last years pass. It was really fun to experience the museum with Seth in tow. Phin was a little scared of the cargo nets but Seth was there to help him out...Millie had no fear at all.
The airplane up at the top of the cargo nets was a favorite again.
I have loved watching Millie at museums in the last few months. She loves to explore and play. Here she is playing in the baby and toddler area.
The giant Legos were a hit with Phin again on this visit.
He and Seth built a huge archway. I love to watch these two build together.
Millie loved the Vet's office. In the last month Millie gets so excited when she sees a picture of any animal.
Phin also loved seeing himself up on the green screen.
We spent quite a bit of time in the stop motion play area. I don't think Phin and Millie really understood how it worked but they loved watching the video that we helped them record.
Millie LOVES slides. She probably went down this one at least 20 times. She loves to go down backwards and on her belly.
Phin loved tinkering with the pipes to change the direction of the water. By this point Millie was drenched...good thing I remembered to bring a change of clothes.
Millie's shirt said Daddy's Little Valentine and this picture shows just how true that statement is...melts my heart.
Our last stop was this odd shaped climbing structure. Phin climbed inside and we didn't see him again for a long time. I think he found a little cave inside that he liked to hang out in.
We had family down from Cache Valley so we met up with them at Uncle Matt's house for some ice cream after the museum. This little family outing was the perfect way to start off February.
No comments:
Post a Comment