Tuesday, May 2, 2017

March

March was filled with fun activities.  On St. Patrick's Day we went to my school to see my cousin's Cloe's son, Spencer perform in Beauty and the Beast.  Millie loved the treats that we bought at intermission.  She really did much better during the performance than I thought she would.  Phin loved watching the kids and hearing the songs.
 

Spencer played the role of Lumiere and was AMAZING!


Sarah, Kate and Harvey came down to Salt Lake for their Spring Break.  We spent a day at the Children's Museum.

 

Millie is often found these days with a baby or stuffed animal tucked under her arm like this.

 



We also took some Playdoh up to Nona's one day.  Phin and Kate had a fabulous time playing together.


We headed to Baskin Robbin's on March 31st for their discounted scoops of ice cream.  Phin loves choosing his own flavor.  Surprisingly he has never chosen bubble gum...he is usually all about the chocolate.



I made a Chocolate Malt Nest Cake for family dinner.  I found the recipe in the Food Network Magazine and loved testing it out.  These three couldn't wait to dig in.



1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love that you got to go to Spencer's play! I wish we lived close enough to do that, and to go play with you, Sarah, and your mom. So fun!