Monday, May 8, 2017
Zaycon
In April I had my first Zaycon meat order. Have you heard of Zaycon yet? We just got a big freezer in February so I have been looking to stock it up. I had heard about Zaycon from friends. It is basically a way to order quality meat in bulk at a great discount. I bought 40 lbs of ground turkey and ended up paying about $1.80 a pound. I have cooked some of it up and it is honestly the best ground turkey that I have ever had. I usually find ground turkey to be slightly watery and not have a great texture but this was way different. The pickup for the meat was on a specific day during a 20-minute window. I pulled up into the parking lot of a local tire store and pulled right next to a huge tractor trailer. I gave the workers my order information and then they loaded the meat right into the trunk of my car. I didn't even have to get out. Since my first order I have also picked up bacon and I am pretty excited to pick up my 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef later this summer. If you are interested in trying Zaycon out please use my referral link: https://zayconfresh.com/refer/zf775864.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Never heard of them - cool!
I've bought their chicken to can, never thought of ordering ground turkey. Good to know its good.
Post a Comment