I was surprised that Phin remembered this section in the garden that we played in last year. He insisted on playing tag again. He laughs so hard that it is hard for him to run fast.
This secret tunnel was also a favorite for Phin.
This umbrella exhibit was new...it reminded me of Tawnya and Jami's wedding reception.
There was also a new I Am the Light of the World garden which had sculptures depicting the life of Christ. This was hands down my favorite garden of the day. Phin and I were able to talk about each statue and about the life of the Savior...it was amazing. If you haven't seen it I would recommend going.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are keeping up with your blog, I so enjoy having something fun to read highlighting some of my favorite people! I love seeing all the fun things you do as family
I loved the Christ statues too! They were beautiful!
Post a Comment