Silas hit the 5 month mark back at the end of August. He officially started at the daycare just a
couple of days after hitting 5 months. My mom was so sweet to watch him before the daycare officially opened. My brother Jeff sent this photo to me one morning. It is one of my favorite pictures of all time. I was reminded that the one constant in life is LOVE.
Silas struggled to take a bottle when I first went back to work. Since I just work half days this year...he was trying to just wait out the clock until I returned. With help from Nona, Seth and Sarah we were finally able to get him to take a bottle consistently.
Aaron was delighted to hold Silas one day...they also happened to be wearing matching shirts.
Here are his weekly pictures for the month.
Silas is such a dream baby. For the most part he is content to just watch the circus that is unfolding in front of him...with Phin and Millie being the main acts.
I think this is one of my very favorite stages. Silas is big enough to smile and interact, not as needy as when he was a newborn and not yet mobile.
Silas has the best smiles and he smiles almost all the time.
He has been chewing on his fingers a lot lately...but there is still no sign of teeth.
He loves to be outside.
We have two cute Beehives that have been very interested in learning how to take care of a baby. They started coming over a couple afternoons every week before school started and would just take turns holding Silas while I got some chores done.
I often end up carrying two kids at once...that is the life with a toddler and infant. I am sure Phin would jump on my back too if he could. Jeff took this picture of me with my "arms full"...it reminds me how blessed I am.





2 comments:
I wish I could snuggle that dreamy Silas! I'm so glad that you blog so I can feel like I know your sweet kids!
What a dream and a blessing that Silas is
Post a Comment