Friday, October 5, 2018

Bloomington Lake


Saturday morning we headed straight to Bloomington Lake.  Jeff, Kim and Carver had been here on a summer adventure earlier in the summer and recommended that we go.  There was still some smoke in the air from some of the wildfires that have hit Utah.




Scott carried Jane part of the way.  She had hurt her ankle.  He is a tough Uncle.







 












After the kids had their fill of playing in the sand we headed over to go on the Tree Swing.




Here is Seth on his first swing.  The water was COLD.  He was brave enough and went a second time as well.






I also took a swing.



Scott went several times...here he is showing off some flip skills.


Jeff had the best form...I think because he has had the most practice.







Joe also had some made skills.





Jeff brought their paddle board and I was able to take Kate and Phin out on a ride.


Bloomington Lake was beautiful.  We enjoyed sack lunches back in our car on our way to Bear Lake.  The kids were exhausted and all napped all the way to the Rendezvous Beach.

No comments: