Tuesday, October 30, 2018

September Randoms


Scott and Kristi's baby girl was blessed at the beginning of September.  Phin and Millie loved getting together with all of their cousins.


Our ward had a Mother/Daughter dinner.  So Millie and I headed over for a Nacho night.




We visited the Children's museum and the kids got to do a little school house project.


We also checked out the new mechanic area.


On our way home I needed to drop off a few things in the neighborhood...so I let the kids eat wear a push pop.


Phin and Millie have found quite the creative solution to us just having one swing.


  


A local dentist office had a carnival night with games, bounce houses and food trucks.  We walked down and had so much fun. Millie loved the playhouse inside of the dentist office.


Phin participated in Laps for Lions which is our school's annual fundraiser.



We picked up pizza and headed to our favorite park one night.


Silas loved the swing at the park.


Phin loved the little Ninja course at the park.


 







Our neighbors held their annual pizza party.  The kids had a blast hanging out with neighbors...and bobbing for apples.




 Hammock for four...



Seth's work was a sponsor for the Women Run the City 5K in Memory Grove.  I was able to run for free and had a great time running in my old stomping grounds.  This was my first run post-pregnancy and I am hoping to hit the pavement more in the months to come.



Our neighbor works at the new Layton Hospital so we went up for the Open House.


The kids liked their huge Operation game in one of the waiting rooms.


We also got to board Life Flight.


Seth got to demonstrate being a patient in an MRI machine.





We were so happy to finally found our neighbor...she snapped this picture of us in the baby nursery.


 September also meant lots of canning.  I did peaches and tons of grape juice.


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yummmmmmm! Your canned jars look so pretty - and delicious! I love those pics of you with the kids and the sunflowers.