Monday, December 5, 2016

First Snow


We had our first snow on November 17th.  Phin was so excited from the moment he woke up.  He finally convinced me that we should head outside after breakfast.  I got him ready and was starting to get myself and Millie dressed when he opened the door and headed out the door.  A moment later I looked out and couldn't see him in the front yard and I started to panic.  I was still in my bathrobe and started to call for him.  Our sweet neighbor Jill responded that he was over in their yard.  Once Millie and I were all dressed we headed out to try out our new (to us) sled.  It was just perfect for two little kiddos.
 

 



It was a good thing we headed out early in the morning...the snow was mostly melted by the afternoon.  I wish I was as excited as Phin each time it snows...I don't love the snow...but I sure do love watching my kiddos love it.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

The snow always provides the perfect lighting for pictures. Those are some great shots of your adorable babes!