Monday, December 19, 2016
Treehouse Museum
The first Monday in December we drove up to Ogden to visit the Treehouse Museum. This was our first visit and the kids absolutely loved it. I think the firetruck was by far the favorite. Millie loved climbing in and out of the back. Phin loved dressing as a firefighter...he actually wandered around the museum dressed like this for most of the trip.
We also loved the little cafe. We will call Phin Chef/Firefighter Phin.
Then we went back to the firetruck.
Then we explored a little more...
and headed back to the firetruck.
I love watching Phin and Zoey play side by side. I also love to hear Phin Call her ZO...so cute.
Phin has been obsessed with Knights and was so excited to see the Knight sets. He spent quite a bit of time here playing with the horses and knights.
My babies playing with the babies.
Phin knew just what to do when he spotted the scooter.
The kids also loved sliding the pandas down the slide.
It was a little nostalgic to see them playing school.
We loved the museum. I pretty much had to drag Phin out of the museum. When I asked him what his favorite thing was he had a really hard time deciding. I love this little Firefighter/Knight of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a great museum. I wish I could take my littles there with your littles!
Post a Comment