Thursday, December 15, 2016

Temple Square Lights

On December 1st we headed down to Temple Square to see the lights.  Just as we arrived the Nativity story was starting outside of the Tabernacle.


We lucked out and Temple Square wasn't too busy so Phin was able to run around like an airplane to his heart's content.





We also stopped by the City Creek Mall.  We love the white lights just outside of Deseret Book.  I even got Phin to take a photo by the Richards Street sign.


City Creek also had a few window type displays that were fun to look at.


Just as we were walking out of City Creek onto Main Street we saw the Jingle Trolley Car pull up.  I know they don't look delighted...but they did enjoy riding the Jingle Trolley Car.


A very blurry picture to prove that I was along for the trip.


Seth and Phin admiring the Lion details on the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


A fun night and another check off of our Christmas bucket list.


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I miss the lights on temple square! Thanks for bringing them to me through your pictures.