I made whole wheat apple muffins tonight. I found the recipe online. We are still searching for recipes to help us use up our apples. Let me know if you know of any good ones.
I made what I thought was really good Apple Crisp the other day. No one ate it in my household. No one except me. I'd give you the recipe but now I have serious doubts about my cooking abilities!
Our newspaper's food section had some apple recipes -- they put thin apple slices in the middle of a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, yum! And there was an apple-stuffed pork loin too in there. They say apple and pork just go together.
2 comments:
I made what I thought was really good Apple Crisp the other day. No one ate it in my household. No one except me. I'd give you the recipe but now I have serious doubts about my cooking abilities!
Our newspaper's food section had some apple recipes -- they put thin apple slices in the middle of a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, yum! And there was an apple-stuffed pork loin too in there. They say apple and pork just go together.
Post a Comment