Thursday, October 7, 2010
Containers of the South...
I don't know if these containers are just in the South...but I don't remember seeing them in Utah. Our friends brought over the Coke pictured below for Fry Friday. This is a 1.25 liter bottle. Apparently they can now charge the 2 liter price for the 1.25 liter bottle. Seth said they can market it as "The same great taste in a smaller bottle." I have to admit the smaller bottle is cute...but is it really necessary.
We also picked this milk up on our last trip to Costco. I was happy to see that they sell milk by the gallon here rather than in two gallon packs out in Utah. (As a side note maybe people drink less milk out here...or have smaller families.). They have these square milk jugs so that they can keep them stacked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I just say that I'm LOVING this streak of blog posts? That said, I know that the milk we buy from Sam's is in funny shaped containers too. Not quite as square as the ones you bought from Costco, but definitely not the supermarket variety. . .
Square milk jugs are genius. The coke bottle on the other hand... you are just getting gouged if it is the same price as the 2 liter.
Those are very oddly shaped milk jugs indeed. I can see how the shape is useful in stores, but I don't think any families have a fridge large enough to have to stack milk! :)
Post a Comment