Tuesday, October 5, 2010
How does he do it...
I came home one day last week to find Seth face down and spread eagle on the bed. There was seriously a trail of his belongings from the door to the bedroom. His back pack, shoes, etc. He came home from class and literally crashed. I have known all along that Seth loves to sleep. I just had no idea that he could sleep anywhere and in any position. I wish I would have taken a picture when I first walked in, but I didn't think of it. Here is a picture of him as he continued his nap. His feet are hanging off the bed. This picture makes our bed look small...it is just a full. His feet hang off the bed even when he is sleeping in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL - sounds like Dallin!
Post a Comment