We went Frightmares at Lagoon the Friday of Fall Break. It was the last day that my Dad was executive of the day for the season so we spent all day hanging out with him, Sarah, Kate and Harvey.
Our first ride was the Jeep Safari ride...I think this was Phin and Millie's favorite ride this year.
We also got all of the kids to ride on the airplanes.
Next up was the Corn Maze. Phin and Kate had this whole trick-or-treating thing down. Millie and Harvey just ran as fast as their little legs could carry them trying to keep up.
After lunch we went on the longest Animal train ride we have ever been on. The train got stuck just before the tunnel and couldn't quite make it up the incline. We kept rolling back and trying again. This went on for at least 15 minutes. I can honestly say it is the first time we have ever gone backwards on the train. While we tried over and over to get up the hill, all of the guests that were over by the Tidal Wave and Swings were stuck. By the end everyone on the train and everyone stuck in the path of the train was cheering "I think I can I think I can." We did finally make it all the way around.
I took this picture at the top of the Dinosaur Egg Drop with Phin. The fall colors were so gorgeous...Farmington really has some pretty trees.
On the way out we got one more picture with Papa...
and then a couple more pictures with cousin Kate.
1 comment:
Forget Disney, Lagoon is the #happiestplaceonearth!
Post a Comment