Seth's best friend Matt blessed his little baby boy, Otto, in October. They invited us up for the blessing and for the luncheon that followed the blessing. Our kids had a great time playing with all of the other kids.
I probably haven't mentioned that Nona broke her hip back in September. Phin and Millie have loved riding on her lap on the motorized chairs when we have been out helping her run errands.
Millie loved the sound of the crunching leaves under her feet.
I got my hair cut in October.
On the day I got my haircut Phin and Seth went up near Strawberry Reservoir to help Seth's uncle with his cabin.
Phin had a great time exploring and being with the guys.
Cousin Carver was in town and were were able to bring him along on a few errands...A Costco cart of Cousins.
Millie learned how to climb out of her crib in September...so in October we turned her crib into a toddler bed she is thrilled.
Millie prefers for one of us to sit with her while she falls asleep. I have been going to bed super early...so sometimes she stays up late playing the arcade with Seth.
This has to be my favorite recent picture of Millie...black eye and all.













No comments:
Post a Comment