This pregnancy has been rough. I started to get sick at 4 1/2 weeks...and now finally at 20 weeks my good days are outweighing the bad. I had an early ultrasound at 8 weeks...here is what our little one looked like then.
We actually have known the way our tie would be broken since before we shared that news that we were having a baby with many of you. Thanks to advanced maternal age....I had a blood test at 12 weeks and we knew before 13 weeks.
I wanted to share the news with Phin and Millie in a special way...so one Saturday I went to the store to pick up some balloons and a box. Here they are opening the box...
It's a BOY! Phin was absolutely ecstatic to know he was going to have a BRO. Millie was just excited to play with balloons.
Phin appears to be doing a Chris Farley impression here...this is what happiness apparently looks like.
We can't wait to meet the little one that will fit into this outfit.
Seth, Phin and Millie joined me for the 20 week ultrasound. Phin had lots of questions for the ultrasound technician.. Here is our little guy giving a little high five!
The Return of Skeletor! The ultrasound technician actually said you can see the lens of the eye in this one.





3 comments:
Yay for boys!!! I'm so happy for you!
Chris Farley... I'm dying!! 😂😂
Many congratulations!
Post a Comment