The first weekend in November we headed down to St. George for a much needed vacation. Seth started a new job at the end of September and his new work has a division down in St. George. His projects. While Seth was at the office I took the kids to the Children's Museum. We LOVE this place. I think I like it more than Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake.
The last time we visited Millie was less than a week old. Look at this flashback photo of my little Phin...
The grocery store was a favorite spot. Phin loved being the cashier...and Millie loved shopping.
We seriously need to buy some of these Magniformers...my kids love building with them.
After the museum we picked Seth up we checked out our checked into our condo. Then we had dinner at a yummy Mexican place at the South end of St. George. We made a stop at the store for some snacks, breakfast foods and movies. The kids watched Pinnochio for the first time when we got back to the condo.

1 comment:
We have Magniformers! We super, super love them.
Post a Comment