Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pumpkin Walk


Our local Youth Council held their annual Pumpkin Walk the 2nd Friday in October.  It was held at a different park this year and we were disappointed to see that they weren't decorating cookies or painting pumpkins.  Both kids sat very still for face painting.


Then we visited the fishing pond. I have to explain Millie's outfit...as we were getting ready to head out the door in the morning she grabbed one of her leg warmers and put it on over her leggings...I decided it wasn't a battle I wanted to fight so she was dressed that way all day long.



The bean bag toss was also a big hit.




Phin's favorite event by far was the pumpkin roll.  The kids got to roll a pumpkin down a huge hill into a goal.




Phin also liked carrying the pumpkin back up the hill.
 

After the traditional activities we played at the park.


No comments: